A RALLY by patriots is planned for Croydon next month.
The English Volunteer Force plan to protest outside Lunar House, the headquarters of the UK Border Agency, on Saturday July 27th.
The EVF are campaigning against what they call ‘Islamification and mass immigration’ affecting the UK.
They have welcomed ‘all patriots’ to join an event, which has already been targeted for a counter-march by Unite Against Facisim.
FOUR rapes were reported every day last year in Scotland as the number of sex offences soared to a 10-year high.
Justice Secretary Kenny MacAskill called the figures encouraging
The number of sexual offences recorded leapt by 15 per cent, including a rise of almost 200 rapes, new statistics revealed yesterday.
Official Scottish Government figures also revealed that the number of sexual offences committed against children had risen by 110 to 2,166 over the past 12 months.
Justice Secretary Kenny MacAskill yesterday said the figures, which showed a nine per cent overall drop in crime, were “encouraging” and said it signalled the lowest level of recorded crime in 39 years.
But Mr MacAskill faced accusations of “spinning the figures” by recording more than half a million minor offences, such as breach of the peace and drunkenness, separately to the list of crimes that had fallen. Such minor offences rose by 1,400 last year, with offences including dangerous driving and speeding all rising for a third year in a row.
When the “crimes” and “offences” in the figures were combined, it revealed that the level of recorded criminal activity dropped by only four per cent.
Tory chief whip John Lamont said the figures were “extremely worrying”.
He said: “Kenny MacAskill can spin the figures any way he likes, but the statistics do not lie. The Justice Secretary is conning communities up and down the country by refusing to be straight with the public about the true levels of crime.
“It is clearly very concerning that instances of rape are at an all-time high.”
Just over half of all crimes recorded last year were cleared up by police, with each officer clearing up an average of just 29 cases each.
Concerns were also raised about increases in the number of sexual assaults committed against children, child pornography cases and “sexually coercive” behaviour towards youngsters. Mr MacAskill said violent crime had dropped by 21 per cent last year and crimes of handling an offensive weapon were down by 60 per cent on the 2006-7 figures. The 4,015 crimes of handling an offensive weapon also fell by 29 per cent from 2011-12.
The number of homicides, which includes murders, culpable homicides and death by both dangerous driving and careless driving, dropped by 25 per cent to a total of 91 last year.
Mr MacAskill added: “While today’s overall statistics are encouraging, it is concerning to see that the number of sexual offences recorded by police have increased by five per cent.
“This may be down to increased reporting, but the public should be assured the Scottish Government, police and prosecutors take the investigation and prosecution of these traumatic crimes extremely seriously, and are taking action to address them.”
In the former Strathclyde force area there were 133,601 crimes recorded in 2012-13 – a fall of 14 per cent compared with the previous year. The then Northern Constabulary saw a fall of 16 per cent.
A young dad was slashed across the face in front of his five-year-old son. Reece Johnson, 23, was surrounded by a gang of 20 Asian youths as he walked with his girlfriend and young son Tyrel near to the entrance of Bobby Heywood Park in Great Lever, Bolton.
Reece Johnson was attacked in a Bolton park as he walked with his girlfriend and five-year-old son.
Mr Johnson, from Great Lever, said one of the gang shouted abuse at him before he was set upon. He was slashed across the left cheek, leaving him needing 68 stitches and scarred for life.
Mr Johnson believes he was the victim of a random revenge attack. Police are investigating the claim.
Labourer Mr Johnson, who needed 20 stitches inside his cheek and 48 outside, said: “My face is a mess but the fact is I’m very lucky to be alive. The doctors told me if the blade had continued another few millimetres then it would have hit my jugular vein. The doctor said another fingertip across my neck and that would have been it, I would have died.
“It’s unbelievable. I’m scarred for life now and people might look at me and think I’m just a violent thug.”
Mr Johnson, who is recovering at his parents’ Great Lever home had returned to Bolton from a day out with friends in Blackpool when he was attacked.
Mr Johnson said the gang hurled abuse at him, his son and his partner before he was attacked.
Police confirmed officers were called to the park. A police spokesman said: “The 23-year-old man had been out with his girlfriend when he was confronted by a group of up to 20 youths. An argument broke out and during this, the man was slashed across the left cheek, suffering a six-inch wound.”
The head of the English Defence League has insisted that he is not a Nazi and that his movement is backed by serving British soldiers.
Tommy Robinson, who is the organisation’s co-founder, was grilled about the EDL in a highly charged interview on the BBC’s Sunday Politics.
Confronted by images of EDL supporters giving what appeared to be Nazi salutes, Mr Robinson said it was a “manipulated photo”.
Asked by presenter Andrew Neil if it was a “fascist Nazi salute by any definition” he said: “I am not a Nazi, I hate Nazis, I hate fascism.”
Mr Robinson said that the EDL had now advised that “whenever people hold their hands up like that we have told them to give the V” to avoid any misunderstanding.
He said: “Nazism and Islamism are on the opposite sides of the same coin – we oppose both. Nazism has been defeated and Islamism is spreading across the country.”
Mr Robinson said it was “political correctness gone mad” that the Help the Heroes charity had turned down a donation from the EDL in the wake of the murder of Drummer Lee Rigby in Woolwich.
He added that the EDL had support among serving British soldiers: “Ordinary British squaddies support us – I know they do.”
The comments will worry the Ministry of Defence. Last week serving soldiers were warned that taking part in any EDL activities could result in their dismissal.
Defence minister Mark Francois said that the Army chain of command had been contacted with clear instructions to ensure all service personnel refrained from engaging in any political behaviour, after photos emerged showing what appeared to be serving soldiers brandishing firearms against a backdrop of EDL propaganda.
Asked by presenter Andrew Neil if he was a violent man, Mr Robinson said: “My violent offence was 10 years ago, I have a family. You are talking 10 years ago as a young man. I have been to prison and I have experienced and am living through Muslim ideology.”
Mr Robinson said that he had threats to his family “every day, and no one gets arrested”, adding there was a “two-tier police system in this country where people are being arrested for saying anything.”
Asked if Britons were expected to believe that the EDL was “no more menacing than the Girl Guides”, he said: “Has anyone from the English Defence League blown anything up, has anyone from the English Defence League killed anyone, has anyone planned to bomb anything?
“What you have to understand is there is a massive undercurrent of anger across this country – I have got my finger on the pulse, people are angry, you need to harness and channel that anger which is what we are trying to do.”
He said that part of the problem was that if anybody in Britain tried to “criticise anything to do with Islam” they were branded a “racist”.
On Twitter after the interview Mr Robinson suggested he was not happy about the interview writing: “When will a serious political debate show allow us to discuss the serious issues rather than try hatchet job on us? They know we rep many.”
TOWN hall visitors are unable to understand what is said at meetings as councillors speak in Bengali.
Observers say the alarming trend away from English rose dramatically this year at Tower Hamlets Council, east London.
And Muslim councillor Abdal Ullah claims he was subjected to abuse, but English-speaking councillors failed to realise what had happened. The Labour councillor claims he was called a “shurer batcha” – “son of a pig” – by a rival during a heated exchange last month.
Peter Golds, leader of the council’s Tory group, said: “Bengali is used in a foul manner, but it is not just the odd insult hurled around in the heat of the moment, it is premeditated.
“This is intimidating, violent and threatening.”
A disgusted father has told how a group of young air cadets were racially abused by a gang who waited outside Preston’s Territorial Army barracks.
Police were called on Tuesday night after one cadet was allegedly chased towards Preston north End’s stadium from Kimberley Barracks on Deepdale Road, following a training session.
On Tuesdays the barracks is used by the 341 Air Squadron, but it is also understood a group of army cadets may have been verbally abused on the same evening.
Today, Det Chf Insp Ian Dawson of Preston Police said there were no security concerns at the barracks and said it was a minor incident.
He said: “ we are aware of a minor incident at the barracks and believe it was isolated. We have close links with the barracks and are working,through our diversity team, to establish who the youths involved are.
“Preston has a diverse community and we are not aware of any problems.
“We are working closely with community leaders.
He added: “We understand the cadets had played football on the park before returning to the barracks. A short time later, as they left the barracks, they were shouted at by a group.
“We have assessed our reassurance response to the incident.
A concerned parent, who did not wish to be named, said: “ A group of Asian youths were outside the barracks and were abusing the cadets as they came out.
“One ran back inside and had to get a sergeant’s help.
“Members of the TA who are stationed at the barracks also came out.
“My stepdaughter is in the air cadets and we worry about her walking home as it is.
“The youngsters were advised not to walk home alone.
“My stepdaughter had been shouted at once before as she left the barracks. It does not put us off sending her, but it frightens me.”
Coun Terry Cartwright, who represents the area, said: “ It is disturbing, particularly in the wake of what happened at Woolwich Barracks in London.
These young cadets are trying to make something of themselves.”
Preston community worker Ali Amla, MBE, said: “ It is totally unacceptable behaviour for these young people to have been treated like that.
“The cadets are there to volunteer their time very positively and do something very positive in the community.”
A spokesman for Fulwood Barracks confirmed the air cadets had been training in the barracks at the time.
An Air Cadet spokesman was not available for comment.
See on Scoop.it - Nationalist Media Network
Tell MAMA, Measuring Anti-Muslim Attacks, will not have its government grant renewed after police and civil servants raised concerns about its methods. Ministers end funding for body that claimed ‘wave of attacks’ against Islam (212 by last weekend). Claims the media unquestioningly repeated. 57% of which were online, 16% were not verified and only 8% were physical attacks and none required medical treatment.Other Items: • Immigration chaos ‘won’t ever be fixed’: UK’s new immigration boss can’t rule out further backlog of unprocessed cases• Judges attack cuts to legal aid for migrants as they say any changes would set a bad example to the rest of the world• Businessman vs Burglars in Midnight Fight at His Premises. Now He’s on GBH Charge• British Couple Thrown in Spanish Jail and Fined £600 After Refusing to Pay for Paella They Didn’t Even Order• Students Taught About Homosexual Foreplay Disguised as Tolerance• Muslim Hate Monitor to Lose Backing• Thought for the Day – Whodatoughtit?• And finally – Now you know!
See on bnp.org.uk
The French media has been running headlines claiming “Neo-Nazi skinheads beat homosexual activist to death in Paris.”
The deceased is Clement Meric, an 18 year old homosexual who is part of Anti-Fascist Action or Antifa. In the United States, this group is more commonly known as ARA. Antifa’s name and logo come from the paramilitary wing of the pre-WWII German Communist Party.
The incident took place at an event at a high end clothing store in Paris. The store was having a liquidation sale on Fred Perry shirts. This is a high end British clothing company that makes tennis apparel. Fred Perry clothing were part of the fashion of the British “skinhead” counter-culture scene of the 60′s and 70′s. Some members of Antifa gang call themselves “skinheads” today and even have patched “skinhead” gangs within the loose Antifa gang network.
Several members of the Antifa gang spotted three guys they claim are members of a far-right group. They began calling fellow gang members and urging them to come to the store. According to some reports, Meric was among those who received a phone call and rushed to the scene.
As the three victims were leaving the department store, they were attacked by a larger group of Antifa members. Police say Meric was only punched twice, but he received a fatal wound to his head when he fell.
The man who punched Meric is an immigrant from Spain. Police initially charged Spanish tourist Esteban Morillo with murder. A judge promptly dismissed this charge, crushing media attempt to paint Meric’s death as a premeditated attack. Morillo is still being held on charges of culpable homicide.
Marxist and homosexual groups have been holding demonstrations in Paris to depict Meric as a martyr. The reality is that a violent left-wing gang simply didn’t want another group of people to buy the same tennis apparel that they liked.